ขายยกไอดี Steam Football Manager 2018 (Digital Download)

Advertisement

หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ขายยกไอดี Steam Football Manager 2018 (Digital Download)  (อ่าน 308 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
kkthai20009
Drift King

การ์ม่า: +0/-0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 10693

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์

« เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 17, 2017, 01:09:32 pm »

ล้อแม็ก แม็ก แม็กซ์แต่งรถ

↑ ลงทะเบียนรับข่าวสาร

ล้อแม็ก

Advertisement

ขายยกไอดี Steam Football Manager 2018 (Digital Download) 

รายละเอียดสินค้าเพิ่มเติม

1. ราคาซื้อผ่าน Steam ฿1,098.00 ซื้อมาทดลองเล่น FPS ค่อนข้างกระตุกเล่นบน Mac เลยขายดีกว่า
2. ขายยกไอดีนะครับ เปลี่ยน Email-Password ได้ แต่ชื่อไอดี Steam สำหรับ Login เปลี่ยนไม่ได้ครับ

ราคา: 700 บาท (ขอขายราคานี้ก่อนนะครับ)

[url=https://www.overclockzone.com/forums/showthread.php/3680139]ถ้าหากสนใจคลิกที่ลิงค์ตรงนี้เลยครั

To mirror the ballooning amount of money in football these days, transfer values and fees have grown massively in FM 2018. Adrien Silva, a recent signing for Leicester City, only cost the Foxes £20 million, but his value is already nearing £50 million. Buying renowned and experienced top-flight players is difficult this year, even if you start off with a big budget, simply because teams just demand so much more. Does this make it as fun as previous games? Arguably not, but it’s these true-to-life touches that really make Football Manager what it is.

The Football Manager interface is tweaked slightly every year, and every year I feel it becomes slightly worse for it. This is a side-effect of having to make space for the all the new features, but I still think the UI could be cleaner. Players new to FM will become swamped by the huge number of sections, options, menus and text – but even someone who’s played the game for years will still get lost on occasion. There are some decent improvements, though, especially in the whole matchday experience. You’ll now get heatmaps of players’ movements throughout the game, and better analysis from your assistant. You’ll even get a quick overview of the half with some good, and bad, things that have happened and ways to improve.

Sports Interactive claims the 3D match engine has been improved, but aside from some extra animations, it remains one of the weakest parts of the game. I still don’t really think that FM needs a stunning-looking engine, but because so much focus is put on 3D elements, it’s hard to ignore it. Take the new TV-styled intros. These look great on FIFA 2018, but not here. I’d have preferred them to be left out completely. You’ll also have to live with the awful faux-Twitter social feed that brings up the same inane comments from fans every single time.

Football Manager 2018 is a great game, but that’s mostly down to the sheer depth of the series on offer from previous years. A few new features here are fun as ideas, but I’d like them to have a more meaningful impact in-game. Still, after putting nearly 50 hours into FM 2018, I can’t see myself stopping anytime soon. The sheer number of things that you can do make it ridiculously addictive – and one of the best value games around. Just make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into first.

GPSราคาถูก | เครื่องฟอกอากาศในรถยนต์ | Ran Online | Ragnarok | โปรโมชั่น | เกมส์ออนไลน์

Promotion
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: